>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009 – Recipes
I got this recipe from my friend, Becky. It's become a family favorite around here, and it's SUPER easy and fast to make.
Here's what you'll need:
2. french dressing - one bottle
3. dry onion soup mix - one packet
4. canned cranberries - I like the whole cranberries best, but the jellied makes a smoother sauce that the kids prefer.
- Toss 3-4 frozen or fresh (I always do frozen) chicken breasts into an oven safe pan.
- Combine all the other three ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined
- Pour mixture over chicken
- Bake in a 350 oven until the chicken is cooked through (takes around an hour and 15 minutes for frozen chicken)
- You can leave the chicken in large pieces, but I like to chop it into roughly 1" squares for easier serving.
- Serve with parmesan couscous and veggies.
- Watch in amazement as your normally picky eaters gobble this up!
*If I'm in a hurry because I didn't start dinner until 5 (which hardly EVER happens, ahem), I'll turn the oven up to 375, and it works just fine.